June 30, 2010

Testimonial of SeaBuck Complete

"My name is Kammy Maughan and I have a 20 year old gelding "Kiddin" I run on the barrels.  I was having a tremendous amount of trouble with him last year refusing to go in the gate, so much so he was starting to rare and strike when I was trying to get him in.  He is a cribber and while I have never had him scoped suspected he was dealing with ulcers. I started Seabuck in March of this year on the advice of my trainer and Seabuck distributor Sadie Cook-Ricks.  WOW is all I have to say, I was amazed at the difference it made in Kiddin. Not only does he look better he feels better.  I entered the Xtreme Barrel Race in Salina, UT in May and was very nervous about getting Kiddin into the arena as you have to go into a holding pen and then into an alley. Not only did I not have trouble getting him into the holding pen he took off like a rocket into the alley way and I actually had to slow him up a bit.  He never refused me once! I believe in Seabuck and will continue to use the product."

Sincerely,
Kammy Maughan

No comments:

Post a Comment