June 3, 2010

SeaBuck Testimonial

This is a testimonial recently sent in by Kim in Eugene Oregon.

"I've been using Seabuck for 6 months now on my 6 yr. old Paint mare.  I had previously been using herbs to try and heal her ulcers.  I did some research on sea buckthorn on healing human ulcers and googled it for equines and found SEABUCK COMPLETE.  I immediately ordered it and started giving it to my mare, within 3 days there was a significant difference!  I went from previously not being able to ride my horse, to this weekend riding my horse on the beach for 4 hours in heavy sand!  Now that is extreme difference in health and endurance!  I forgot to mention she is also 2 months pregnant with Clinton Anderson's stallion "Jag".  My mare should have been the most tired horse but instead she was in the best shape and had the most endurance of any horse on the ride!  The picture is of her after the 4 hour ride, still fresh and could have rode longer!  I'm sold on this product and highly recommend it to anyone that wants their horse in the best shape they can be."

Kim S. & "Molly" aka A Heavenly Power

No comments:

Post a Comment