April 27, 2009

Testimonials

SeaBuck Equine has had many success stories. It is quite common for satisfied customers to send emails or letters describing the effects that SeaBuck Complete has had on their horses. As a nutritional health and performance supplement, the product speaks for itself. Here are some of the more recent testimonials.

"I am truly excited and impressed with the results I and my clients have experienced with the introduction of SeaBuck Complete to the feeding program. From foals, to horses in training/competition, I have seen significant results to the overall health of these horses - they look better, feel better and perform better. There is a ton of research behind this product so perhaps I should not be so surprised with the results I am seeing." -- Dr. Beebe (DVM)


"I love what this has done for my horses that are on it and I can tell a difference in the ones that are receiving it and the ones that are not."


"Seabuck has made my horse much more quiet and focused on what he is doing."


SeaBuck Complete is a seabuckthorn based, natural , equine supplement.

No comments:

Post a Comment